Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for Rise of the Devil - Part 3



The moment I say this, I regret. Buaji looks down remorsefully. I was told she had a son who died years ago. She still grieves for him, I am sure. I quickly cup her face.

“I am sorry.. I should keep a control on my words. Please forgive me”


She wipes the lone tear from her eye and puts a weak smile again.

“Let’s get you ready first or else your father will be angry”

She helps to comb my hair. The gentleness with which she brushes my hair makes my heart flutter. If my mother was alive, she would have been so humble and loving like Buaji.

“You still didn’t tell me why it is so silent here?” I keep poking her with the same question and this time she doesn’t ignore it. 


“Arnav has everything in control here.” she replies.

I am intrigued. If that’s so, he must be really good in what he does.

“No wonder Dad is so impressed by him. To be honest Buaji, he is indeed a killing machine..” I laugh. “His looks can kill any woman”

Buaji stares at me bewildered.

“I told you don’t even think of that man”

“I am trying” I wink. “he is way too handsome to be ignored”


She stops combing my hair. “I mean it Khushi. He is not meant to be played with… by anyone… not even you. He is dangerous for your life and if you ever wish to stay happy, just ignore that man in the hardest possible way. Am I clear?”


Note: I am posting this part tonight. 
________________________________________________________________________________


Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE






SNEAK PEEK 5


I know my Aunt is desperate to learn more and find some clues to our marriage. 


“So, how did you and Advay exactly meet?” Aunty asks. “I mean, you both are two different worlds altogether. How did you even fall in love?” 

I have to answer this. Jiya is about to frame something but I hold her hand over the table, pressing it gently. 

“Allow me to share our story sweetheart” 

Jiya’s brows arch in surprise. There is something in her eyes which tells she hadn’t expected me to call her by such romantic nicknames. But this is what pretense means. I turn to my Uncle and Aunt who are desperate to know our love story. 


“Six months back my car broke down in front of Soul Café and while my driver was fixing it, I decided to grab a cup of Coffee. Jiya was in there and I assumed her to be the Server. That’s how our communication began and we spent the next one hour talking” 


Jiya watches me amused. This story can kick-off, I know. 


“How romantic” Aryan squeals. “So, does that mean every evening from that day your car broke down at the same place?” 

I smile with a nod. 

“Kind of” 

“He always ordered the same Café” Jiya added. “And he never walked out until he saw me” 

Good!! This is going great. I can see my Uncle almost convinced. 


“That means you liked each other instantly? First sight love?” Aryan digs for more. 

“For him it was first sight love, not me” Jiya answers. 

What the hell!! She is making me the goose here? 

“Excuse me?” I snap turning to Jiya who has all my attention now. She is making me the scapegoat? 

“Of course,” she smiles. “Don’t you remember, how you always made stories of your car puncture and client meeting in my Café? You came to me.. I didn’t” 


My jaw clenches hard. I can debate over this fake story until I am in the winning side, not she. 


“Why did you flaunt yourself all the time around my table then? You owned the Café; you could have locked up in the Kitchen or at the backdoor” 

She frowns. 


“I had to look after other customers too. I didn’t specifically loiter around you” 

Our bickering brings a smile on Daadu’s face which soon turns into a laughter. 

“God, you two really look married now. A marriage without illogical arguments and silly fights is not a real marriage” he states. 

Me and Jiya both shut up realizing we went too far in faking the story and upon that arguing who fell first for the other. 

“Who proposed first?” My aunt’s questions are unstoppable. 

“He” 

“She” 

We both point at each other, the same time. Our contradictory replies raise my Aunt’s suspicion.

12 comments:

  1. Why do I feel like Arnav is Buajis son? Please update sooner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an intuition that Arnav has a link to Buaji.either her son or reason for her sons death. Update soon please..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buaji has a connection with Arnav maybe he is Buaji's son. Buaji wants to keep Khushi to ignore Arnav but Khushi is smitten by him. Nice Precap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madhu pls we want another update of yaadein 😑😑😑😑 pretty plssssss...u have updated back to back update of you ought to be mine...so we deserve another update of yaadein 😐😐😐
    Love
    Ashima Dhillon ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't drafted yaadein again so I will have to post this ff today.

      Delete
    2. K..but pls try to post tomorrow 😐😐

      Delete