Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Precap for You Ought to be Mine - Season 3 - Part 62



Khushi's POV


“You are my wife not my assistant to obey all my commands without your will.” Arnav snaps. 


I am still blank.

“I want you to do things when you think they are necessary, not just because they will make me happy,” he adds.


Oh.!! Now I get it.

“Then you got to wait.” I murmur sadly. “No idea how long Laad Governor. Your mother and I can never be on the same side anytime soon and so wouldn’t Daadi and your Mom.”


He swallows painfully nodding in agreement.

“I know that. But you three and Dad are my pillars. I need all of them together and I promise that day isn’t far when we all will be one happy family.” 


It is his determination which gives me some hopes and intensifies my urge to do something to make him happy in return. I kiss his left cheek.

“This is for the breakfast idea.” I say then kiss his right cheek. “And this is for putting my dignity before your wishes.”

Arnav gives me a boyish grin and pecks my lips gently. I wait for him to explain why he did that. When he pulls away, I get my reply.

“This is for making me a good husband, Pet. I never thought I had those traits in me until I met you.”


I am still lost in his feathery kiss and now his praises invoke all that love I have for this man. Since Daadi is out for temple and his parents are visiting Devki Estate, I decide to use our privacy at its best. So, I whisper my need in Arnav’s ears and usher to my room, knowing my husband is soon going to follow.


Note: I will post this part tomorrow.
______________________________________________________________

LAST FEW HOURS DEAL 












COVER CHANGE 

1. MARRIAGE JITTERS



















"I considered Marriage a trouble enough for lifetime until I met Tarini."

Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE
BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 
International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE 


2. Marriage Bubbles 



















"Driven by Need, Compelled by Love"

Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE




3. No Wedding Bells 



















"A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility."

Standalone Romance Novel

Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE
BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 
International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 3 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 4 HERE

READ EXCERPT 6 HERE

8 comments:

  1. Too romantic Arshi. Waiting😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayeeee that was a Romantic precap���� waiting for update ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read the full Chapter ❤️❤️pls post early in the morning 😘😘😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Madhu..looks like this FF is soon going to end.. can u please give us the name of the new FF? Is it gonna be the wait? Eagerly waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow.. can't wait.. please start with the wait if possible

      Delete
  5. hayeeeeeeeee
    love the convo
    but such convo is very rare in the regular life

    ReplyDelete