Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Locked - Part 12

 



PREVIOUS PART 




Chapter 12


Arnav’s POV


Akash and Payal completed the test after me and now it’s Khushi’s turn. She sits on the couch, shutting her eyes tight. She is scared and its kind of cute to see her gripping my arm tight while letting the nurse perform the test. She didn’t realize it yet nor I stepped away. Not just my support, I am willing to offer her my everything, I want her to know.


The swab samples are collected and the results will be out tomorrow. As soon as they leave, Khushi leaves my arm and gets up from the couch, rubbing her nose to ease the prickly feeling after the test.


“Sorry. Did I hurt you?” she innocently asks as I check my arm where her nails have left a mark.

“I am honored.” I mock, making her embarrassed.

“Show me.”


She holds my hand and checks the soft bruises on my wrist.

“These look bad. I am really sorry Arnav. I don’t fear injections but even the thought of swab tests gives me goosebumps.”

Payal and Akash come back shutting the door.

“Another week and we will be back to our homes.” Payal mentions bringing a smile on Khushi’s face too but I am not happy. I am going to miss her like Hell!!

Akash pats my back.

“Did you tell her?” He whispers.


I nod in denial and then walk away. Letting someone know my feelings has never been this painful and tedious.


****************

Khushi’s POV


Day 8


I am completing my morning Jogging within the vicinity of the bungalow. It’s sad that despite having a beach around, we cannot step out. I keep taking circles around the bungalow we are currently residing, speaking to Dad over my Bluetooth speaker. He seems very excited as we will get to meet him in one week.


“Miss you too, Dad. I promise after this, I am never going to leave you alone again.” I say slowing down my steps.


He laughs at that statement.

“I don’t want such a promise,” he replies. “Every daughter has to marry someday and leave her father’s home. So will you and Payal.”


Marriage! That thought itself pales my face. I sit on the bench, tying the loosened shoe laces.


“So? Did you like Nandakishore? I am waiting for your approval Khushi.”

“It’s too soon, Dad.” I retort and that’s not it. I am still confused with a lot of stuff. Arnav’s closeness has always affected me and NK could never reach the level beyond a friend. Still every night I see the same man who has been the star of my dreams from past three years and knowing he is attracted to me too, my thrill is at another level.

“Soon? I understand.” Dad replies. “That’s why I have called NK for a dinner after you are back home. He has graciously accepted the invitation.”


What? Dinner? God!!

“Dad, don’t you think you are going too fast?”

“You are the one who showed interest in marriage at the first place.” He debates.

“Fine. But that doesn’t mean I will marry in a month. I am not mentally ready.”


I wipe my face with the towel. I am aware I was the one who pushed Dad to look for prospective grooms for me thinking Arnav is dating someone else. That’s exactly how NK came into the picture. I never thought Dad would find someone so soon. And see my fate!! I got to know that I was jealous on Arnav for no reason immediately after Dad picked NK for me. All this is so twisted. I have to sort this before it gets even more complicated.


“Dad, I have got to take a shower now. Will call you later”

“Okay, but I am not cancelling the dinner invitation.”


I frown.

“Okay, let NK come for dinner once I am back. We will see how this goes.” I say and disconnect.


The moment I turn, Arnav is right there staring at me with hooded eyes. I have never seen his brooding expression like the one he has on his face now.


“Morning..” I smile but he doesn’t greet me back. “What? Won’t wish me back?”


He strides to me in three long steps and clutching my shoulders, hauls me to him.


“What the hell are you doing Khushi?” He growls.


It really pains me the way he is holding but more than that I am worried of his sudden anger.

“What did I do?” I wince in pain.

“You don’t know?” He snaps. “You are giving wrong signals to two men at the same time. How can you not get it dammit?”


WHAT? Wrong signals? Two men? What the hell does he mean by that? I push his chest angrily and step away from him.


“Mind your words Arnav. You cannot just insult me and my character for nothing.”

“I am insulting you?” He roars again. “Didn’t you invite NK for dinner?”

“Dad did.” I debate.

“And you agreed to that.”

“So?” I snarl not understanding where this conversation is leading to. “Dad has chosen him for me.. Obviously, I cannot deny if he has invited someone for dinner.”

“And me?” Arnav barks. His temper doesn’t seem to tone down. “What about me? When is my invite coming? After you reject NK after entertaining him by your frequent chats? Or are there more in your father’s list after NK?”

“SHUT UUP” I shout back.


I am pissed at Arnav and for his cheap thinking.


“Your thoughts digust me Arnav. In fact, it is YOU who annoy me now.” I rub my temple in frustration. “I was so wrong to think we can even be friends.”


Arnav goes blank at my reply. I take another few seconds to compose myself.


“This is my life and you are no one to tell me whom I should befriend with. I am capable enough to make that decision. So just stay away from me and my personal life.”


Saying that I run back to the house.


****************

Arnav’s POV


WHAT THE HELL!! Khushi asked me to stay away from her? How dare she? I watch her leave inside the house. When I saw her jogging, I decided to join her and tell her my feelings but when I heard her confirming to her father that he can invite NK for dinner once she is back, I couldn’t hold myself from venting out my frustration on her. Isnt it obvious that she is dragging NK too long when she knows I like her and that she is herself attracted to me?


“Bhai?” Akash interrupts my thoughts. “What happened? Khushi didn’t look in a good mood. I wished her but she hardly smiled at me. Is all okay between you two?”


I swallow painfully and decide not to share anything with Akash yet. I don’t want anyone’s lectures now. So, I ask him to ignore and get back in the house. Khushi joins me for cooking the breakfast after an hour but we both ignore each other. For a second, I feel like dragging her to me and tell her I am sorry for behaving like that but the immediate next second I wanted to scold her too for not understanding what we both want from each other. Can she be that innocent? I don’t think so!!


After the breakfast is done, Khushi resumes back to her room with Payal but she forgets her phone on the table. I am about to ask Akash to return it to her when the phone rings aggravating me further as I see the caller id is of NK. Without a second thought, I answer the call.


“Hello”

“Uhh.. Hi.. Can I speak to Khushi?” NK asks politely, making me fist my fingers. How dare he want my woman? I know he is not at fault. He doesn’t even know I exists in Khushi’s life so I decide to change that a bit.

“Sorry. Khushi has gone to Shower.” I lie.


There is pin drop silence for a few seconds.

“Okay.. .Uh… Who are you by the way? I mean…what is Khushi’s phone doing with you?” NK cross questions.

“I am Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi didn’t tell you about us?” I mock.


He goes silent again.


“About us?” He repeats. “What about us?”


This is my opportunity to close NK’s chapter forever and I don’t let it go.


“Khushi and I are dating each other. We stay in the same Villa from past a week too. I think she forgot to mention about me to her new friends. Don’t mind. She can be really silly sometimes to hide her secrets. Actually, she wants me to meet her father first and only after his approval, we want to make it official between her friends and social circle.”


I smirk hard thinking NK’s reactions on the other end.


“Is this Khushi Gupta you are talking about? I mean, I am sorry but she never told me.. and… Umm… never mind.. Nice talking to you mate..” NK’s dull voice gives me so much satisfaction that I want to jump in excitement.


“Same here. I will tell Khushi you called once she is out. She doesn’t take long to shower.”


I purposely add that last line to make NK realize how I know everything about Khushi which he can never do. That I am the one knowing such intimate details about her and there can never be anyone else other than me. I was always jealous about him and today this is my only chance to vent out my jealousy once for all.


“Yea..” he coughs. “I mean… sure let her know I called Bye.”


He disconnects and I put the phone back on the table. Akash reaches me again.

“Was that Khushi’s call you attended Bhai?” He asks curiously.

“Hmm, give her phone back.”

“Okay.. but whose call?”


I pat his arm with another smile.


“Don’t tell her she had got a call which I answered. She will come to know later as it is.”


I walk away leaving Akash utterly confused.


*****************


It’s almost evening and I haven’t seen Khushi back down. As usual Akash and Payal are taking a walk in the garden. This has been their routine now. They like spending the evenings together and I am sure something strong is brewing between them. I so wish me and Khushi also be like that someday.


“HOW DARE YOU ARNAV?” Khushi storms in the living room with the phone in her hand. She looks disappointed and I realize why?

“Good evening Khushi” I tease greeting her instead in my sexiest voice.


She throws her phone on the couch where I am seated.

“You took NK’s call?” She asks crossing her arms at front.

I get up.

“I did.”

“And you told him all that rubbish about us?”

The strength of her anger, overwhelmed me. She didn’t look in a mood to listen to me patiently. Or maybe, I had really crossed a line this time.

“Define rubbish for me please. Because whatever you think rubbish might be the most important factor in my life.”


Khushi’s cheeks turn red and I know that’s not only because of me teasing. She is clearly angry on me.

“You lied to him we are dating? Like seriously Arnav? You could stoop so low? Only to break my alliance? I…”


Before she could continue showering her disappointment on me, I interrupt.


“There was no alliance between you and NK ever, Khushi. And I didn’t lie to him. Just gave him the forecast of our future.”

“FUTURE?” she snaps and then goes silent for a second. “Are you even in your senses Arnav? Do you know what…”


I don’t let Khushi speak but pull her to me and kiss her cheek.


To be Continued.


NEXT PART 

Connect me on Instagram
Connect me on Twitter

For those who have already read my eBooks, Your reviews matter and boosts me to write many more in future. So, may I ask you to kindly leave your reviews for these Books in any of the links below? 

Amazon Link for Book Reviews - https://amzn.to/2ShkpW7

________________________________________________________________

SAMPLE CHAPTERS (1 to 3) OF ROYAL VOWS - READ HERE



For those who have read my recent new eBook - No Wedding Bells, know already who Ruhi Singh is. So will Ruhi find her Happily-Ever-After? 

Standalone Romance Novel


Ruhi Singh

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after a heart-breaking love tragedy in my life 9 years ago. I still believe in love but it’s simply not for me anymore. Burying the demons that scared me, I have stepped into a new world to make a fresh identity and only when I thought things will sort out for me now, I get an invitation from the Royals of Mahalpur for teaching Painting to someone from their family. I take it up as they are ready to pay me a huge sum for this three-month tutoring. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Raunak Malhotra, the eldest son of the Royal family, who had an attitude as high as Mt Everest and anger which could burn a whole city in seconds.


Raunak Malhotra

Happily-Ever-After is not what I was looking for after I lost my wife, 4 years ago in a car crash. Now all I have that reminds me of her is my four-and-half year old daughter, Palak. Burying the bruises of my loss, I tried to step ahead but my family thinks I have changed. I am not the one I used to be once. To alter their beliefs, I agree to this stupid idea of learning a new skill which can calm my mind and bring me out of my loss forever. I know that’s freaking impossible but I will do it for them. Least did I know life was throwing a challenge named Ruhi Singh, my new painting teacher, who had a heart of gold and was as damaged as I am at the moment. We are both scarred, so how the hell can we soothe each other?

Can two broken souls unite and get their happily-ever-after?


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1

READ EXCERPT 2

___________________________________________________________

COVER CHANGE 

1. MARRIAGE JITTERS



















"I considered Marriage a trouble enough for lifetime until I met Tarini."

Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE
BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 
International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE 


2. Marriage Bubbles 



















"Driven by Need, Compelled by Love"

Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE




3. No Wedding Bells 



















"A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility."

Standalone Romance Novel

Aryan Bohra

They say ‘Patience is virtue’ and I have lived by that term for six long years. Not anymore. The woman who has possessed my dreams all these years, is back in town and she also happen to be my newly hired PR Manager. If there is anything in this world that I have so strongly wanted, it’s HER.

Avni Singh

They say ‘Coincidences mean you're on the right path’. I don’t think so. The man who has chased and stalked me six years ago is now my Boss. I wanted none of my paths to cross his and still here I am, at his Office, as his PR Manager. If there is anyone in this world whom I have so strongly ignored, it’s HIM.

A tangled web of Love, Passion and Responsibility.

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE
BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 
International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

READ EXCERPT 1 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 2 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 3 HERE 

READ EXCERPT 4 HERE

READ EXCERPT 6 HERE

15 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Arnav said he is dating Khushi because he loves her and don't want to loose her. Loved the possessive Arnav. Arnav teased Khushi and even kissed her. Waiting for Khushi's reaction. Thanks for the Update😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally Arnav took a nice step. Arnav loves Khushi . The way he support her proves that. Love the flirty Arnav. Hope he reveal his feelings for her. Khushi too has feelings for him. Arnav was pretty intense today. Arnav loves Khushi so he can't tolerate NK. Khushi now must realise. Arnav said they are dating in jealousy. Khushi got angry and asked him to stay away. Arnav kissed Khushi now she must give a chance to Arnav. Waiting for the next part and Khushi's reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not cool! You can't just kiss her to prove your point. What you did was wrong, instead of talking to her, like a coward chickened out and then goes and picks her call without her permission and cooks up a a story with the other guy. Upon confrontation also doesn't expresses his feelings instead kisses her. Crazy!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous wonderful awesome update dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. He gave a incorrect information to NK….Khushi has all the right to be upset with him. Lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arnav and his anger.. it's going to destroy anything... Khushi is do angry but also waiting to see her reaction....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oopsss Arnav is wrong here by attending khushi's call without her permission n thn lying about their relationship.. let's see how Khushi reacts to it and the kiss as well.. waiting to see how the story is going to shape up.. awesome update dii❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will go downhill from this point. Arnav shouldn't have answered NK's call and moreover shouldn’t have told those lies.
    Very disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very disappointed with Arnav here! He shouldn't have done that with Khushi. Lies can be a disaster to break a relationship as well in build up a relationship! He cant force Khushi to be with him breaking her alliance with NK. Agree that he has feelings for her but he doesn't have right to decide for Khushi's life because he is not a proper friend of her too yet. In fact if he loves her, he should have given her space and freedom to choose him with her own will rather than forcing her to be in a relationship with him for future! It's a girl entire life question here! I hope Khushi gives him a tough time before agreeing because for Arnav's here its seems like a deal for him as always! Sorry madhu di. But I really don't like this track here. I thought at least this will be a different where arnav wouldn't force her like always and will win her lovingly. But.. Well nice update!

    Ouma's kid

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arnav is right khushi is dragging nk in between them she is in her so confused mood but she knew she is attracted to Arnav and he also have some feelings for her she is not realising yet what she wants but payal after get warning from khushi also she knows what she wants and doing the same to know about Aakash and vice versa but on jealousy Arnav gave wrong information to nk now the tigress is angry wait and see how the tiger gonna tame his tigress pls khushi realise ur feelings for Arnav she is not eopened up even with payal she is so stubborn and have ego more than Arnav don't know how they going to expose their feelings to each other every time Arnav wants tells his feelings towards her the situation goes more worst now he kissed her what will she do now hope in anger she will not take more wrong steps pls update sooooooooon dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arnav already made khushi angry with his words. And answering her phone without her permission and lied (not exactly still they didn't officially declare their desires and loves) may be will increase khushi's anger
    Hope arnav can cool khushi soon....
    Waiting for next update dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice update...
    Arnav seriously is this how he is going to talk with khushi.

    Looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome.. it’s not good pick some one else call .. but I like what Arnav did ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. This khushi is so irritating.. Arnav atleast trying to give her hint whereas she is just.....

    ReplyDelete