Like the Page

Total Pageviews

DO YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? PLEASE DO GUYS :)

The Pursuit (A Spy Romance)

One Hellish Desire

SEARCH FICTIONS ON THIS BLOG

NEW Swoony Romance on my Premium Content

Yaadein - Part 49 A

 


PREVIOUS PART 



Chapter 49 A



Anjali broke into tears as soon as she embraced Arnav tight.

“I am sorry Chotte. I do realize my mistake now. I broke a family, my Chotte’s family. How could I do this? I thought you didn’t deserve Khushi but I was no one to decide that”


She pulled herself and met his stony eyes.

“I saw your solitude after Khushi left but I thought your son will be enough for you to compose your life. I have genuinely loved you and Aarav but when he grew up and started asking for his mother, I was afraid he will distance himself from me. I fed hatred in his heart for his own mother. I don’t think I can ever… ever forgive myself for doing that. I have failed as a sister.. I have failed” 

She bowed her head before him, almost kneeling down and pleading for forgiveness. Arnav leaned down and pulled her back on feet.

“We learn from our elders and I always looked upon you Di. You taught me to pray after Mom died. You taught me what’s right and wrong. I had never expected you to ruin my family. I trusted you blindly and I don’t think I will ever trust anyone that much again. Aarav is too innocent and kind to forgive you but like I said before, I will need time. I cannot assure you our relationship will be like before but I will try. It might takes days, months or even years. I need time to trust you again with my family”

Anjali nodded passively, swallowing the pain formed in her throat.

“But that doesn’t mean I will not fulfil my responsibilities towards you. I have failed you as brother too. All these years, I never took the initiative of reading your heart and feelings for Shyam. I was blind towards your love for him but not anymore. Shyam and Shanti Jha will be here any moment to proceed with your marriage talks. It was Khushi who initiated this by speaking to Shanti Jha and convincing her to ignore all the bitterness between us. We have to move on now. Shyam and you deserve a closure and I agree to that”


Anjali’s wet eyes shone with delight.

“So, just like a good brother, I am going to do my best to make it happen. Don’t think I am pushing you out of this house or this family. You are still part of us but you need to make your own family now and Shyam is a well-deserved man for you.”

Anjali’s quivering lips couldn’t thank him and Khushi enough for their efforts.

*******************

An hour later, Shanti Jha and her son Shyam, were welcomed by the Raizada family. It was still an awkward moment for Shanti Jha to face them but she pasted a weak smile all the time which seemed genuine.

“We are so honored that you both are here” Ayush exclaimed. “Shyam, I hope you have winded up everything in Canada?”

Shyam had stayed in Canada enough and now wanted to settle down with his mother and wife in India, assisting Shanti Jha to handle the hospital administration and also to practice here.

“Almost. But I might need to visit a few times. That won’t be so soon though” he replied.

While the families seated, Khushi stood behind her husband. Shanti Jha stared at her and then her smile vanished. Something struck her and she got up from her seat and reached Khushi.

“I heard your memories are back”

Khushi nodded recalling at what moment her past memories resurfaced. It was during their first love making after such a long gap.


“I manipulated you in the past and I am really sorry for that. I had no grudge against you but you were an easy bait for me to avoid Anjali joining my family. That’s why I..”

“Mrs. Jha” Khushi interrupted. “I don’t think I am in a position to forgive people who have been the reason for the misunderstandings between me and Arnav. But I am glad that you at least acknowledge your mistakes and want to correct them. If you want to do something to ease this guilt, please keep Anjali happy. Shyam and Anjali have also been through a lot. Now just like me and Arnav, they too deserve a happy ending”

Tears brimmed in Shanti’s eyes. She blessed Khushi for her maturity and nodded in agreement.

“My son’s happiness is all I want now. I will do anything to keep him and Anjali happy henceforth”

Arnav and Ayush glanced at each other, satisfied by Shanti’s promise.

“Where is my Bahu?” Shanti queried scanning the room.

“Not yet Mrs. Jha. We are doing this the traditional way so Anjali is going to get the tea and snacks for you all”

“Oh” Shanti laughed turning to her son. “Shyam, you are so going to enjoy this moment today”

Shyam laughed heartily at his mother’s tease. Whilst Arnav and Ayush continued to chat with the Jhas, Khushi decided to check on Anjali in the Kitchen. Anjali had made the tea today whereas Khushi had prepared the snacks. None of the two spoke to each other for a while and continued to focus on their respective tasks.

Anjali’s hands shivered as she held the tray of Tea mugs which didn’t go unnoticed by Khushi who was filling some snacks in the plates for the guests. Anjali looked beautiful in the blue Saree which Arnav and Khushi had bought together for this occasion. Even though Anjali was more than excited for this moment, something was still bothering her which is why she was trying hard to prepare herself to face the Jha family waiting in the living room for them.

“What’s stopping you today?” Khushi asked casually. “This is the moment you have waited for years, haven’t you?”

Anjali never expected Khushi to initiate this conversation. She watched Khushi nervously, keeping the tray back on the kitchen slab.

“You won’t understand”

“That’s where we went wrong in the past” Khushi shrugged. “We always assumed for each other. But that’s fine. I am not forcing you to open up to me. I am the last person who should be asking you to share your feelings right now but..”

“I don’t want them to judge me for my past mistakes” Anjali blurted.

Khushi was glad that she shared her feelings. She reached closer to her sister-in-law.

“If they had to judge your past mistakes, they wouldn’t be here. Until you are ready to own your mistakes and move ahead, promising never to turn back and repeat them, I don’t see any problem with your future”

Anjali’s heart fluttered as she heard that advice.

“Maturity suits you” Anjali replied.

A smile spread on Khushi’s lips which she couldn’t hide.

“Thanks for doing this for me, Khushi. I have so much to open up to you.. I don’t know how to start with and …”

“It’s getting repetitive now.” Khushi sighed. “I don’t think I can..”

“I am sorry” Anjali blurted. “It might mean nothing to you anymore, but it still hurts me whenever I recall those times when I could have supported you or tried to save your marriage with Chotte.”

Anjali clutched Khushi’s hand and pressed it gently.

“You might never forgive me neither will I be at peace until you do but, I will always be grateful to you for sorting my life again. I finally see a happy future now. All thanks to you”

“I am no one” Khushi answered. “This had to happen. Now unless you go out, none of this will proceed ahead”

Anjali blushed recalling Shyam was waiting to see her.

“Bua wait”

Aarav came inside from nowhere and rushed to his mother first. He was aware what occasion was today and he already approved Shyam for being her Bua’s future husband. Aarav forced Khushi to bend and he gently rubbed the Kajal from Khushi’s eye and then hurried to Anjali whom he bent the same way and applied the Kajal at the back of Anjali’s neck.


“What is this for?” Anjali was stunned.

“Mom does this to me whenever I look handsome. And today you look very beautiful Bua”

Anjali laughed and quickly pecked his cheek. Khushi watched the two silently. She could see how Aarav was bonding with Anjali again and it reminded her of the closeness Arnav and Anjali shared earlier. Though her husband had started talking again to Anjali, she hoped someday they would continue being Chotte-Di pair they used to be earlier.


To be Continued 



Note: Couldnt draft more. So posting the Part B tomorrow. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

eBooks @ INR 89 TODAY 


Advay Raj Bohra

What a perfect night at a Bar – Meeting a stranger and then making her pretend to be my girlfriend for winning a bet. Least did I know by the next morning she was going to be my legally wedded wife. I never wanted a marriage and the complications that came with it but one look at my accidental wife, Jiya and my emotions spiraled out of control, my life changed drastically.

Jiya Mathur

My Café house was at the risk of shutting down having no support from the bankers and financers. The only light at the end of that dark tunnel was the CEO of the Media Channel, Advay Raj Bohra. I was drawn into his Universe as he offered me a proposition I couldn’t deny.

Advay and Jiya’s worlds collide as they step into a Marriage Bubble promising no messy emotional entanglements. Will they ever want a real relationship?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

SAMPLE CHAPTERS 1 to 4. READ HERE





___________________________________________



Standalone Romance Novel of Accidental Marriage Series Book 1 

Billionaire Viren Dewan’s sister was getting married in one month and Event Manager Tarini Kaur bagged that project to plan her wedding. She struggled organizing the wedding as Viren Dewan’s classy extravagant attitude kept hurdling her work. Least did she know they had a history together, a knot which his family easily forgot and hers denied to accept. What would happen when that past resurfaced?


A roller coaster ride of a forgotten accidental marriage, claiming its identity between Innocence versus Power.


READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF (Indian Readers ) by Netbanking/eWallet 

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers/Indian Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

_________________________________________________________
SAMPLE CHAPTERS. Read HERE

SNEAK PEEK Of Marriage Jitters. Read HERE

READ Excerpt 1 HERE

READ Excerpt 2 HERE

READ Excerpt 3 HERE 

_____________________________________________________________________________


Kabier Sehgal and Neil Thakur, two strong leads with different views on love and relationship. If Kabier was known as a heartless Business Magnate, Neil was an Entrepreneur cum playboy. 


Mr and Mrs Sehgal 

As Kabier never saw love between his parents, he groomed himself to a man committed only to his work. Running a successful business was his only priority and his marriage of convenience with Aashi would have continued being cold and flavorless hadn’t jealousy played its card. It took him a while to realize his wife’s solitude but when it did, everything was worth it. Read Mr and Mrs Sehgal to know how he wooed his wife. A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 


Standalone Romance Book 1 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Kabier and Aashi's is a marriage of utmost convenience. Everything about the marriage is wrong yet Aashi falls for her tycoon husband who has no time for her. While Kabier is busy earning billions, Aashi battles her solitude until she decides to give up. Jealousy creeps in Kabier's heart when his wife's friend comes into the picture. Will Kabier realize Aashi's worth? How will he woo her back? 

A romantic tale of arrogant Business Tycoon Kabier Sehgal and his Former Miss India Wife Aashi Sehgal with sparks of attraction, love, jealousy and a happily-ever-after. 

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Net Banking / eWallet (@ INR 89)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE
  

ALSO READ. Mr and Mrs Sehgal. All Excerpts, Reviews, Sample Chapters. HERE  

____________________________________________________

Mr and Mrs Thakur

Neil was ditched in love and he promised never to love again until his Rival’s daughter Esha Singhal entered his life. Her fierce and feisty attitude bowed Neil’s arrogance and conquers his heart but was trust an easy factor to build for Esha, knowing Neil’s playboy nature? Will Neil give in to his fears of falling in love again? Will their forced arranged marriage ever take a turn towards passionate love? Read this romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession with lots of intense sparks between the leads.


Standalone Romance Book 2 from Mr & Mrs. Series

Story of Neil Thakur, a Jerk Entrepreneur who gets what he eyes on. When he and his pricey girlfriend Nyra are en route to India, his life collides with 21-year-old Esha Singhal, the daughter of his rival. Whilst his mind tries to keep that baby girl out of his way, his body and heart don't approve. A romantic tale of love, betrayal and possession. Will Esha conquer Neil’s heart? Or is she on some other mission Neil is unaware of?

READ ON AMAZON KINDLE

BUY  PDF by CARD/Netbanking/eWallet (@ INR 89)

BUY PDF by PAYPAL

International Readers can BUY PDF by CARD HERE

ALSO READ. Mr and Mrs Thakur. All Excerpts, Reviews, Sample Chapters. HERE


12 comments:

  1. Awesome Update. Aarav Anjali relationship is back on track hopefully Arnav will also be cordial with Anjali soon. Khushi's maturity is so nice.Khushi and Anjali's relationship is gradually developing. Thanks for the Update😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very short update madhu darling 😐😐but happy to see khushi's way of handling things and Anjali's repentance 😊😊hope everything will go well now😀
    One more thing Arshi's romance was missing 😥😥😥😥😥pls make some lovey dovey scenes between the dueo 😉😉😉😉
    Love
    Ashima Dhillon ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anjali realising her mistakes is good but she did a sin by separating Arshi and Aarav. She always imagine things. How could she decide whether Khushi is good for Arnav or not whether he deserves her or not and immaturely took the decision on his behalf. She saw Arnav's lonliness but still remains quite.Anjali got so insecure that she didn't hesitate to fed hate to a little child about his own mother. Arnav is too nice for Anjali though she asked for forgiveness Arnav also shouldn't have trusted his sister over his wife. Now he can't easily forgive her. He is right in his own way. But the brother in Arnav is still alive and want to fulfill his responsibilities towards Anjali. Khushi initiated Anjali's broken relationship. She is really kind enough to take the initiative. She has a kind heart. Shanti Jha's audacity is astonishing just to push Anjali away she ruined Khushi's life. Khushi wants Anjali's happiness even after all this. Atlast Shanti Jha want Anjali and Shyam happy and has no problem with their relationship. Anjali and Khushi are gradually bonding and their relationship is developing. Aarav is so cute the way he applied kajal. Finally his relationship with his bua is also back on track. Hopefully Arnav will mend his relationship with Anjali. Waiting for the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, everything is falling back into their right places... Everybody is getting their desired & deserving happiness... Anjali's guilt & regret is genuine & palpable in her words to Arnav & Khushi... I'm glad that Arnav didn't forgive her in their emotional moment & asked for his own time to do so... I still wish to read a proper conversation between Anjali & Khushi...

    Arav is a cutie pie.. He indeed needs a KALA TIKA behind his ear to keep all the evil eyes at bay 😍

    Thanks for the beautiful update, Madhu... Missed Arshi romance, though😟 hope to get that in abundance in tomorrow's update 😜

    Love
    Kavita Wadnerkar ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Khushi toh mahan nikli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Update. Finally everyone is getting their share of deserved happiness in their respective relationships and life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice update.. things getting back on track... Tho can we get more of arshi scenes rather than Anjali.. please keep her scenes short and more of Arshi and Arab parts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb loved the way arnav spoke to anjali and khushi spoke to Mrs Jha..

    Aarav is too good kid

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful and awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous wonderful update dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Khushi just wants everyone to be happy as she and Arnav are. But how Anjali poisoned Aarav mind against Khushi is unforgivable. That will always be tween them

    ReplyDelete